I am a General Practitioner (GP) with a special interest in Integrative and Functional Medicine. My conventional training included graduating from The University of Stellenbosch as a medical doctor in 2006 and my governmental service years were completed in Springbok and Cape Town.
I worked in Emergency Medicine in government and public hospitals in South Africa and the UK.
- MBChB (Stellenbosch 2008)
- Emergency medicine (Private / state / UK) 2009 – 2016
- Integrative Medicine Post Grad Course – Stellenbosch University 2015
- Integrative Medicine Course by Dr Bernard Brom 2013
Medical board registrations
- Health Professions Council of South Africa
- General Medical Council, UK
- South African Society of Integrative Medicine
Our key focus areas: Gut Health. Chronic fatigue / adrenal stress. Autoimmune disorders. Fertility. Weight issues. Mood and anxiety. Health optimization.